Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New year, new beginnings

As I was searching for appropriate quotes for the holidays to be put in my friends' Christmas cards, I scanned through this quote:

"Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page. Take up one hole more in the buckle if necessary, or let down one, according to circumstances; but on the first of January let every man gird himself once more, with his face to the front, and take no interest in the things that were and are past."

Then I realized, maybe the reason why there is a new day, not necessarily new year, is for us to see the beauty of life that is given to us, for us to correct the mistakes that we committed, for us to appreciate all the things in this world, and for us to face every trial that is ahead of us.

Yeah, new year, new beginnings. I promise to make this new year a really new year.

To everyone, Happy New Year!


5 comments:

JAE said...

naks, naluha ako! wehehe

yep, new years are always new beginnings.

here's to a new beginning! happy 2010!

Just Hang On said...

hey! asan na ang iba mong posts? c'mon! show what you've got! nice post. :)

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741@gmail.com

RH said...

Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com

ss said...

hello